Residential Placement Solutions
for families and representatives, trustee and executor services
Care3 offers older people and their families a highly personalised placement service. Our allied health qualified advisors provide expert knowledge to assist you to find a residential aged care place that’s right for your loved one.
We’ll meet with you for an initial appointment at you preferred location to discuss your needs. You’ll have a dedicated advisor who is contactable by mobile phone, and will be with you though the admission process and beyond.
The steps your advisor will take to find a suitable residential aged care home may include:
- Identifying suitable residential homes
- Identifying a shortlist of facilities that will best meet your care needs
- Access to our facility checklist to help you compare your options
- Assistance to understand the costs, and a referral to our panel of specialist aged care financial planners if required
- Securing a position at the chosen residential home
- Negotiating RAD ( refundable accommodation deposit)
- Assisting with admission for smooth transition
- Support for a two month period after admission as our experience tells us this is when issues arise.