Residential Placement Solutions
for families and representatives, trustee and executor services
Care3 offers older people and their families a highly personalised placement service. Our allied health qualified advisors provide expert knowledge to assist you to find a residential aged care place that’s right for your loved one.
We’ll meet with you for an initial appointment at you preferred location to discuss your needs. You’ll have a dedicated advisor who is contactable by mobile phone, and will be with you though the admission process and beyond.
The steps your advisor will take to find a suitable residential aged care home may include:
- Identifying suitable residential homes
- Identifying a shortlist of facilities that will best meet your care needs
- Access to our facility checklist to help you compare your options
- Assistance to understand the costs, and a referral to our panel of specialist aged care financial planners if required
- Securing a position at the chosen residential home
- Negotiating RAD ( refundable accommodation deposit)
- Assisting with admission for smooth transition
- Support for a two month period after admission as our experience tells us this is when issues arise.
Danielle Utting has been a superb help to my aged parents (and the entire family) as she has skilfully guided us through the aged care system, turning an angst ridden topic into one that my parents were able to embrace, discuss and make quality decisions about. Upon first meeting my parents, Danielle's understanding of their needs was obvious and her calm, respectful and professional manner immediately put them at ease. With Danielle's help, my parents moved into an aged care property that is ideally suited to them and where they are both extremely happy. I cannot thank Danielle enough and I highly recommend her to anyone seeking assistance with aged care.