Your privacy is important to Care3. Collection of relevant, personal information by Care3 is essential for the purpose of responding to requests, and to enable us to provide individualised health and lifestyle advice that is pertinent to current or changing needs and preferences.
Care3 adheres to the National Privacy Principles in collecting, storing and maintaining information from individuals and will:
• Only collect information necessary for our business functions or activities. Collection of information will be fair and not intrusive and may include collection of data to meet legislative and regulatory requirements on behalf of approved providers under the Aged Care Act 1997
• Inform individuals of our organisation’s name, the purpose for collection and their ability to access their information and correct that information, if necessary
• Only use or disclose personal information for the reason it was collected
• Take reasonable steps to make sure that the personal information collected, used or disclosed is accurate, complete and up-to-date
• Take reasonable steps to protect the personal information we hold from misuse and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure
• Not adopt an identifier of an individual that has been assigned by a Commonwealth government ‘agency’, for example tax file number, Medicare number or drivers licence
• Give individuals the option to interact anonymously whenever it is lawful and practicable to do so
• As a private health care provider, collect sensitive information with consent from individuals. Consent may be express or implied or in certain situations may be given on behalf of an individual (for example, spouse, carer, power of attorney etc)
Care3, if requested, will take reasonable steps to let an individual know generally what sort of information is held, for what purposes and how it has been collected, held, used or disclosed this information. We may need to correctly establish an individual’s identity in giving access to information. Care3 may, in some circumstances deny access to information however it will take reasonable steps to explain reasons for this denial.
We will only record your personal information if you send us an email message or submit the ‘Contact us’ form. The information will only be used for the purpose for which you have specified and it will not be used for any other purpose without your consent.
When you visit this website, a record of your visit and a log of the following information may be collected:
• your email address
• date and time of your visit to the site
• the pages you accessed
• the type of browser you are using
This site does not provide facilities for the secure transmission of information across the Internet. Use of the email and the website is at your own risk.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
Care3 makes no attempt to identify users or their browsing activities. However, in the unlikely event of an investigation, a law enforcement agency or other government agency may exercise its legal authority to inspect our server’s logs.
PO Box 63, The Patch VIC. 3792
• Danielle Utting email@example.com